Dan Loiacono & Associates specializes in preparing businesses for an eventual transition of ownership. Ownership transitions can involve an acquisition, merger, or sale.
Dan Loiacono & Associates maximizes the business return on investment (ROI) through a unique strategic advisory approach. This approach focuses on increasing the stability, value, and marketability of the business prior to a potential transaction.
- Review Business Model (quality/financial control systems, financial performance, profitability, cost structure, marketplace- demand, market share, competitive overview)
- Assess Sales Cycle, customer base (diversification, CRM process)
- Assess Operational Efficiency - Profit model, process documentation, training, customer retention, employee retention
- Review Business Valuation - identify key value drivers, research market transactions, identify strategic targets (potential merger, acquisition, or transfer of ownership)
- Design a Strategic Plan
- Assume active executive advisory role within the organization
- Implement plan
- Business Performance Advisors
Once the business is refined to a satisfactory level, we will dovetail traditional mergers and acquisition level services into the process. The approach to confidentially marketing the business can include:
- Evaluate business from a due diligence perspective,
- Make recommendations to enhance business value/marketability,
- Assist in the implementation of recommended strategies,
- Package the business information,
- Research market and develop a strategic merger or acquisition plan,
- Facilitate/negotiate potential transaction discussions, and
- Manage the due diligence process.